September 10, 2007

Lucky Ladies

Tonight was unusual, to say the least. My best friend, who lives in Oklahoma City, came to Tulsa tonight because my mom scored us tickets to see Hanson in concert. We were excited. I thought it was weird when I pulled up to Cain's and no one was around. We were very sad to see this:
We tried to keep our spirit's up.
We went to the Blank Slate, and it was there that we sat bored, for a very long time.


In the end, it was all worth it.


Fans for 10 years...here's to 10 more!

4 comments:

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

What do you think Isaac's unforseen circumstance was?...I'm kinda curious.

Stacy said...

I saw that on the news where he hurt himself at a concert in Dallas?
I wonder if you would be going.
What a great fan you are.

Kina said...

I am not sure if there was an actual winner with the pumpkins, but we all loved Tyler's :) He carved pastor but alot of people thought it was Roger...

Kina said...

Ashlee Osborn, where have you been....I come to your blog everday wishing, hoping that I see something new.....I miss reading your witty blogs :)
Love ya!