September 10, 2007

IKEA is my lover

Dear IKEA,

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

You give me a giddy feeling after I've driven miles to see you in all your huge glory.
I stand in awe of your presence.

When I heard of your mistress, you know the one that did this:to her arm, I could only laugh at her foolishness. I know our love is honest and pure, one that goes deeper than any asinine marking.

After all, you and I have a beautiful thing going. You formed this:
so that the Mr. and I may no longer be insane from sitting at a desk I've had since I was 12. And this:so my painting productivity could improve through my now organized shelving unit.

And, let's not even speak of the bookcase.




Okay, let's. The lighting, the DVD storage, oh I could go on. But, I'll spare myself the heartache. Until next time, IKEA.

Yours faithfully,


Ashlee

3 comments:

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

You crack me up! Did you have enough room in the car for all that stuff?? We have TWO Ikea's near us, *hint hint* Thanks for posting pics of what you got---I like to know!

Kina said...

That is so funny! Jason has competition! :)

sandybiggs said...

Where is Ikea at? Is there one here?