Here is a video from 3 weeks ago when we told my parents that they were going to be grandparents. We made a card that we pretended was a thank you card for staying at the hospital and helping take care of Jason when he had surgery due to kidney stones. My mom and dad had joked around that the kidney stone was their "grandstone," and if it was a boy, they would name it Rocky, and if it was a girl, Pebbles. The card had a picture from our ultrasound, and read, "Rocky or Pebbles? Way better than either one. You are going to be Grandparents in September!" I knew their reaction would be fun to watch; it was priceless. It took my dad a minute to understand, because he thought the ultrasound photo was an x-ray picture of the kidney stone, ha! Preston kept nudging his way between my mom and dad; I think he was concerned over my mom making all that noise, lol. The quality of the video is not great, because it was from Jason's iPhone; we didn't want to take away from the surprise by having an actual video camera there.
7 comments:
how fun that you have it on video!! and what a fun reaction!! congrats, again!
Boo, it says the video is no longer available. :( But what a CUTE way to tell the new grandparents-to-be!!! It was nice to see you (in person) yesterday, and thank you again for coming! You and your momma are too cute!
"Give it back!" I needed to hold that card in my hands. Already a pushy grandma. Poor Steve doesn't stand a chance.
That was so fun to watch! I am glad you got it on video. I love your mom's reaction, watching her made me very happy!!
That's hilarious! Casey showed me that video last week and we re-watched it a couple of times... love that reaction! Congratulations, by the way... I don't remember telling you yet!
Your dads reaction was awesome and your moms reaction was great to. I do think preston was concerned about your mom as well.
I LOVE IT!! I acutally teared up watching your mom's reaction! And laughing our loud that your dad thought it was an x-ray! Such a cute way to tell them!
Post a Comment