
Don't pick up any hitchhiking ghosts on your way in.




Creepy birds, witches, and pirates await you...






...Along with lots of candy.

We saved the best treats for last.

Wonder Woman and Jack Sparrow came for a visit.


The whoopie cushions were a big hit.

Happy Halloween to all! Now, Preston the Warlock demands that everyone leave his Haunted House so he can get some rest.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh! I love that last photo of Preston. It is just precious.
I also like the photo of Jason and his dad - cutthroats!
Cute skinny little Wonder Woman.
Bet the kids loved their treats from their super fun aunt and uncle.
The photos made all your decorations even spookier - cool!
Those crows are pretty scary. Better be careful - they'll peck your eyes out while you sleep!
Bwah-ha-ha!
Very cool! Your post made me a little "home" sick for Haunted Mansion. I'm having my Disneyland withdrawals again! A few days ago, I downloaded the original "Grim, Grinning Ghosts" on iTunes. Sad times. Everything and everyone looks very festive! "Hurry baaaack, hurry baaaack... don't forget to bring your death certificate"
Love the decor especially those birds and those awesome treat bags look familiar.
Very spooky, indeed! Love the birds and the pups.
Fabulous decorations, I'll have to bring my kiddos by next year they would love them!
Hey Ashlee love the decor the kids would have love to see them. I promise we will come by next year. We had a football game to cheer for at 5:30 so we got a late start.
Oh so love the last pic of Preston!!!
You know the paint you like with the primer to you think one coat of khaki would go over red?
Post a Comment