July 12, 2009

Restaurant Review: Bonefish Grill

I'm going to skip all the atmosphere, food, usual junk I list out, and just say go to this freakin' restaurant, because it is to die for.

I'll tell you what I ate:

Bang Bang Shrimp (spicy goodness)
Corn Chowder Soup with Lump Crab (heaven on a plate)
Rock Wolf Fish (oh, my, delish)

For dessert, I ordered the Creme Brulee (sinfully incredible), and my mom ordered the Macadamia Nut Brownie (with raspberry sauce and vanilla ice cream, so you can die happy).





Trust me. Bonefish Grill is, dare I say, probably the best restaurant in Tulsa. Believe it. And, I cannot even take credit, because Jason is the one who chose to go there for his birthday. You can thank him for the suggestion.

Oh, P.S. I like the restaurant's light fixtures:


P.P.S. Bonefish Grill has cool pictures of fish in fun shaped frames. I like them, too.

1 comment:

Pambo said...

For all interested, I do not normally hold my fork/spoon like a cave man. I was just being goofy for the photo or maybe that brownie was so sinfully delicious that I actually forgot how to hold a spoon. It was so good Steve actually ate several bites. Unheard of. It was even better than Ashlee's creme brulee. It was served warm and had a moist, cakelike consistency. Mouth is watering just thinking about it. And I had Imperial Longfin. It was stuffed full of scallops and shrimp and saucy wonderfulness. I don't even like fish and I highly recommend this restaurant, but beware, it's a little pricey so take your extra $$. But for the quality of the food, it's a bargain! Good choice, Jason.