May 13, 2009

Ding Dong, the Gokey's Gone



Growly Gokey, Gaggy Gokey! Ding dong, the Growly Gokey's gone!

Do you know how happy I am that Danny went home tonight?

So happy. I did laps around my living room. (Sorry, Shannon)

Now, Adam will (hopefully) take his rightful place as the American Idol. And, I can take my rightful place as his groupie.

4 comments:

Pambo said...

Whee!
It's a happy day!

Katie said...

I heard he went home and I thought of you and Pam!!

Annie said...

I can't believe you and your mom like Adam better than Danny!! Danny was by far my favorite! I hope we can still be friends. ;)

Blake said...

I hope Adam wins too! Although Kris is pretty good too.

(at the risk of sounding insensitive) Danny was ready to go... the pity vote had pretty much run its course.

Cyndi Lauper is performing on the finale show!