I just ordered some new business cards with my paintings on them. Here they are:
Front:
Back and Front:
Back:
I am pleased with them.
If you know of anyone who happens to be in the market for a custom, contemporary work of art, I will be ever so grateful if you send them my way. Thank you.
I love the new business cards and notice that this blog allows me to comment. I checked the previous post and it's still a "no go."
I'm a little jealous that Kristen is the owner of the painting on the business cards. I love that painting. I still like the two I have better. Don't be hating on me, Katie Baskins!
Now get busy and paint Jason a custom contemporary painting! Or, you could do a custom contemporary painting of Opie and Minnie. It would be hard since they are shades of white, cream, vanilla. Are you up for the challenge?
5 comments:
I would like a custom contemporary painting. I was very pleased with these cards as well. They look very professional.
I love the new business cards and notice that this blog allows me to comment. I checked the previous post and it's still a "no go."
I'm a little jealous that Kristen is the owner of the painting on the business cards. I love that painting. I still like the two I have better. Don't be hating on me, Katie Baskins!
Now get busy and paint Jason a custom contemporary painting! Or, you could do a custom contemporary painting of Opie and Minnie. It would be hard since they are shades of white, cream, vanilla. Are you up for the challenge?
Cards look great! You do such a great job!
Oh yea....LOVE Friends also, and missing it dearly!
I love them!
I LOVE them! Give me a handful of them to give out.
We'll give out some of these at Pawcasso.
Post a Comment