Look at that! Prest-O change-o, and he's Mickey. But Pres is way cuter that Mickey! I'm sure he loved you for making him wear those ears! Ha ha. I know Roman would love that. Not! They'd be off of him in a flash. Your son is so much better behaved than my son. :)
I now have that song in my head...great title. Preston is such a good puppy, letting you put the ears on his head. My crazy girl would have ran in circles trying to get them off. She fits right in with the rest of us!
9 comments:
You're so fine, you blow my mind. Hey, Mickey! Hey, hey, hey Mickey! Mickey may be fine, but Preston is beautiful! I love that silly dog!
Look at that! Prest-O change-o, and he's Mickey. But Pres is way cuter that Mickey! I'm sure he loved you for making him wear those ears! Ha ha. I know Roman would love that. Not! They'd be off of him in a flash. Your son is so much better behaved than my son. :)
Oh Look at handsome Preston! Too cute. Congrats on the job Mrs. Osborn that is way cool!
Oh yes and thank you for your nice comments on my blog. Any time you want to ask me a question feel free I love share what I learn.
What a cute, cute dog!!
AND thanks for getting that song stuck in my head :)
How cute! I love those ears:)
If we move back to Owasso, and I start missing Sox, I'm coming to your house...I have a feeling Preston would make me feel better.
I now have that song in my head...great title.
Preston is such a good puppy, letting you put the ears on his head. My crazy girl would have ran in circles trying to get them off. She fits right in with the rest of us!
Post a Comment