June 09, 2008

Disney Kids

In honor of Tyler's high school graduation, we will be revisiting our beloved Disney next week.

Me, Goofy, and Tyler (circa 1993)

L to R: Kevin, Mickey, some random kid who's way too old for a pacifier, and Jason. (circa 19-80something)

I tried to get Mary Jane to replicate the matching outfits for Jason and I to wear, but I don't think she went for it.

Thanks for bringing us along for your senior trip, brotha! You're the best!

10 comments:

laura said...

I have some of those too! That's funny "some random kid who's way too old for a pacifier".... I hope you guys have a great time! Don't forget to get the mouse ears! I loved wearing that little hat when I was little:)

Pambo said...

I always forget that Jason had blonde hair when he was younger. What's the design on their clothes? I'm digging the matching yellow socks! Pacifiers are SOOOO gross when attached to a toddler!

sandybiggs said...

Oh, pacifiers & strollers for 5 year olds....my dislikes!
Love the pics. Nice bangs...ha.
Love the matching outfits...I was cracking up! I couldn't do that even if I had twins.

Ashlee Osborn said...

LOL, yes I rocked the 90's wave bangs! I actually tried to find a picture of me in Disney with my cousins, too. My aunt made all three of us matching outfits! Matchy-matchy was very much a thing of the 80's.

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous...I want to go to DWorld so bad! I love that place! When you ride Small World, think of Nate - those singing dolls creep him out. Ha ha. If you go to MGM, ride TOT for me! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

I'm a leetle annoyed that your hair was perfect even in 1993 (those were the bangs I coveted) ...how did you manage to miss those awkward years everyone else went through (including Kevin & Jason, apparently, by the looks of their outfits)?

Unknown said...

I can't stop laughing!! These pics are GREAT! PLEASE OH PLEASE, Mary Jane replicated the outfits!!!

Stacy said...

Oh I think Mary Jane needs to make you too outfits! Pictures are to funny. I am so jealous we are ready to back! Have fun oh I asked Jason if you guys would get me a camera strap I changed my mine on getting one. Tell him thank you for going to get it. Can't wait to see all the pictures.

Mandi said...

Hahahaha, I'm rollin'!! These pics are too funny,and "some random kid who's too old for a pacifier"... hilarious and so true.
Also... I would pay $$ to see those replicated outfits!! She should have done it!!
Hope you guys have a BLAST!!