February 25, 2008

New Bloggers

There are some cute new blogs out there to read:

My great friend, Casey Largent, formerly Casey Rose, wife to Nate and mommy to Preston's buddy, Roman. Most of you know her from church...I have known her my whole life! She is a great person, really big on loving and caring for animals.

and


Tiffany Rose, formerly Tiffany Smith, my best friend since seventh grade, and wife to Christopher, a future doctor. Some of you may know her; I have been able to see her a lot more lately, as she and Chris moved to OKC while Chris goes to OU's med school. Boomer Sooner!
Go read their blogs...they are fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post, Ash! I hate my wedding pics, though. But thanks for including me in your blog! I posted about Ro and Preto's play date today. :)

sandybiggs said...

Thanks for the info. I love Casey's blog.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could do that, but there's no way that they would remember who I was talking about. Oh well. Next time, I will say something.

Annie said...

Love the post, I really enjoy reading new blogs!!