January 23, 2008

Snow Jealous

I don't know if I can stand another Oklahoma winter. The dry skin, chapped lips, and nasty freezing wind make me feel dead inside.

Why can't we have pretty winters, like the ones in Colorado? To live in a place that you can ski through the winter...now that, I could adapt to.

For now, I'll just throw a few logs into the fireplace, sit and drink a big cup of hot chocolate, and pretend that I'm in some cool mountain lodge.



Thank goodness for Burt's Bees Hand Repair Creme. Summer can't get here soon enough.

3 comments:

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

That's so cute...and I agree... it's the same in PA... mmm...hot chocolate sounds like a good idea.

Stacy said...

I am so ready for summer too! Pretty pictures never been snow sking!

Kina said...

I AM WITH YOU! If I have to suffer through the cold, I want there to be snow on the ground! I love summers....and I really loved growing up in Corpus where I hung out in shorts in the winter!