December 18, 2007

I love that Oprah reairs in the evening so that I can watch it. I know, she's a liberal and she is helping Obama with his campaign...but, seriously? How can you not love the woman? Or, at least her "Favorite Things."

This year's Favorites were all pretty great, as usual. I am wondering if Williams Sonoma struck up a deal with Oprah, as three of their products made it on the list. They probably sold their souls, I'm sure. You can't beat melamine bowls.

So, onto the showstopper Favorite. There's always one ginormous gift that you probably never, ever in your life would actually buy, but you wish you were in the audience so you could get it. I bring you: HDTV REFRIGERATOR WITH WEATHER AND INFO CENTER FROM LG ELECTRONICS. This crazy contraption comes with LCD TV, DVD hookup, radio and slideshow option to display your favorite digital photos. It also comes with over 100 built in recipes that one can view with the push of a button.

I've decided that I need this. Alright, I don't really. But, I do kind of want it. I think this beauty could inspire me to cook. I could watch DVD's while cooking. I could see the morning weather report while enjoying a glass of perfectly cooled orange juice. I could...go on.

I bet you want it now, too, don't you? Just admit it.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I have seen those too! I would love to have one too! I gave my kitchen tv to Brice to get him out of are bed!
Let me know when you get one so I can come over and admire!

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

Ah, livin the life of luxury...I wonder how many of those fridges she has...and we'll never even see one. It would be cool if you could indicate the temperature of the water you wanted from the door.

sandybiggs said...

Does it also keep inventory? Yes, I saw one that does, I'm sure it was this fabulous machine. What a great time to be alive!
Sorry I missed that show, the only show I would ever want to go see live since they took Friends off the air!