April 20, 2007

We're Expecting!

We are expecting a new addition to our family...he's kind of hairy, with big brown eyes, and beautiful blonde fur. Obviously, this is not a newborn I am talking about here. It's a Golden Retriever! On Monday, Jason and I will go see him, and then we will get to take him home soon after that. Yea! I can't wait for my fur baby to come home with us. He is going to be so spoiled! He already has a big bucket of toys my fellow dog loving coworker gave him. I can't wait until Monday!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

HolY Cow Ashlee Grace! When I first pulled this up and read the title my stomach did a flip and you freaked me out!!! But Ooookay now I understand and I'm super excited for you guys! Do you have a name picked out for this little furry boy yet and how old is he?? Can't wait to meet him!